We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Digital Account Coordinator
Reports to: Manager, Digital Accounts
Experience: 2-4 years public relations or marketing experience; agency experience a plus
Education: B.A. in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or related
Status: Full time, salaried
Location: Fully Remote. Must have a home office.
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits package, including 401K with match, unlimited PTO, generous office holidays, health insurance reimbursement plan, and lots of job-related perks.
We are a wine, hospitality and tourism marketing agency with clients that include wineries, wine regions, restaurants, destinations, hotels and wine trade organizations. To help our clients tell their stories in the digital media world, we seek a Digital Account Coordinator to join our team and serve as a key player in growing our digital practice. Given our industry specialties, knowledge of wine is essential; likewise, passion for the worlds of restaurants, hospitality and travel are an important part of the job.
The Digital Account Coordinator will coordinate and execute social media and digital marketing projects under the supervision of the Manager, Digital Accounts. Daily job duties will include:
- Influencer research, outreach and contracting
- Social media content creation for client brand pages, including audience targeting, researching images and drafting copy that communicates specific brand messages to target audiences
- Supporting digital ad placement, website updates, email marketing, blog writing and other digital marketing activities
- Account administration, including reports, agendas and meeting minutes. This role is responsible for monitoring and reporting all digital marketing results for assigned accounts.
- Experience working in or around the wine industry
- Social media savvy and personal passion for digital media
- Understanding of influencer marketing and a list of your favorite influencers & why
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Photo and video editing skills
- Calm and capable under pressure
- Takes ownership of work and brings impeccable attention to detail
- Deadline-driven and highly accountable
- Graphic design and/or photography experience
- Website CMS experience
- SEO knowledge
TO APPLY: Email your resume and a cover letter describing your interest in and qualifications for the position. Your cover letter is where you ‘sell’ yourself, so make it good!